6/12/11

deer's momz n dadz...........its hunting season n My family eats meat

all the rules were there, just the laws of the street.
the ultimate course, we are what we eat.
the when ya comin home?s, how long ya been gone?s,
the wonder whats to eat?s, alateens, n alanons.
morales from widowed grandmother, she told me about god, read me stories in bed,
never worry, never waivered, never got inside my head
killin skills came from over godens hill
my gramps could track anything, shoot it,  n then cut it up,
but he beat my gramz with those cancered hands but sands of time have cleaned that up...
swept down some gypsy river,  its headwaters tears, tear the plains in2
the ones that remember n ones tht havent yet been forc'ed to,  not one , yes, 2
there between youll find my folks no joke and im only warming up
coffee, tea, whiskey wine or wheat germ,sit n suggest ya pour a cup
giddeeup gonna speed it up..  the momz had me when shes just 17
not sure about what she was doin in her life then but i know her pops was mean.
the dadz 'd just returned from a mission, he was, healing the heathens
not sure how he got to know my momz but there must have been a reason cuz
he was 21 when out popped me!, heber to the city!
skipping nitty gritty life sounded kinda shitty lotta colic lotta crying lotta weird n funky styling my thoughts compiling thinkin pops was last pushin his "real" pen then, then out pops my sis
best there is
there it is life begins, off to the races.
lots of time with gramzn grampz n grandmother, then the eldest Mrs. Reese,
lost stance just a glance, the choice was made, a cup of tea.
i need know more than thus far i've found,
just who I are n where i'm to be found
I picked a trail then just started walking,
how i showed up here is just short of shocking......

No comments:

Post a Comment