12/31/11

live from n'hampshah state on this, the day after yesterday

im feelin ahtistic with my no'theastahn linguistics
& my pencil shahpenah at the ready my steady
hands are smearin the draftboard with lipstick
wishin this notion would just come out in full sentences
instead of this emotionless instances of queezy quazi brilliances
im filled with this.
what im tryin to say is
im feelin ahtistic this mornin & im somewhere up on the spectrum
they wanna poke & prod me rodney but id really rather not let them
im a little bit afraid of the results & the inevitable chain reaction to catapults
this adult into their "little off to the left" ward where i will sit at the sill & sulk
& remember things that may or may not have happened
im flappin. when im supposed to b rappin
betterin the world with each grenade hurled
bang what the hell just happened
i musta concussed my own ass with that last un

No comments:

Post a Comment