12/22/10

o my word

im makin stew out of feces& spilling it on everyones fleeces. come, cousin, gather up the reeses & i will bring the lawtons that arent busted into pieces. which as far as i know consists of the 4 of me, & then i guess theres the animals, them 4 should be counted 3. & then recounted. see, i got this
price on my head, & all my ex-wives do want me dead, & i listen so attentively to all that gets said
& try to filter the good stuff & thick it up & add bread, & o yeah some hot sauce some kick to the head my steel toes are broken shattered glass shards between here & my bed. & its a long walk.
& im thankful that i was raised in the woods for my leather soled feet work like serfs to carry my goods. & bads, too, stue, they come with me. my baggage is heavy even though i live thrifty. my company is a non profit, but kind of accidentally, & funk it spiffy id rather go skiing than work tomorrow anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment