6/6/11

i feel a storm brewin, good things, cuz the pollen needs rinsed off my ride

stew chewed n swallowed doesnt always mean its followed by the happy ending, email sending, patents pending, payments ending,
mortgage statements, hound replacement, great escapement, inlaws basements, trust misplacements, and mission statements.
these be the sharks in the seas we've all been sailing winds prevailing
sails are singing tales of games, of lives.
sittin with the good old bros
remembering n realizing just how the true story goes
countin ducks and cursing foes
tryin not to cut off fingers, tryin not to step on toes,
but why try so hard to hide these scars?
they're just my map, they are who i are.
i've given my thanks for the gifts of my life,
my patientce, my passions, my skills with a knife.
i love my wife snuggly wrapped in destiny's laps' where we find the best surf
crossin the t's, dottin the i's, teachin my kids, then leavin this earth
a bit more walked, a little love sought and a lot of love found,
keep tight on the grips cuz this rock is going round
at some 1000 miles per hour or some space in between
slows down for no man, no myth, no machine
be sure and plug the cord in if what your seekin is higher power
if living day by days' not workin then live it hour by hour............

No comments:

Post a Comment