9/18/12

The Beat loops in a figure 8

& so far this flying thing is goin great & hate took the week off & so all 6'1/4" of me sits down to create
elate with me, sirius b, i know i aint always there for thee but its been a hella long summer n ive gotten a shitload accomplished, see.  
& as long as theres nowhere to run it makes no sense to flee.
gee. life can get hornery.  & personally i dont understand the need to fight cuz i got no enemy.  
i could if i wanted but but my waste baskets all haunted with shitheads not caught up in my memory.
phlegmery....
its september see & as long as i can finish my insullation, drywall, woodstove, firewood, paint, flooring & electricity, i should be able to winter in my sweet new floorspace.  & if not i may need to rent a joint for me n my wife 2 kids 2 dogs 2 cats n o my all our shit too.  
a bit left to do.  but the clan sticks to the plan & theyre holdin up quite well
the extended greater part is lettin shit fly all to hell but its all about this subspecies under this roof
the rest (except the reeses) can go pound a thousand proof
& wake up all fucked-headed & realize the truth
that its all been a spoof.  the great builders they all thought they were let their structure fly a whole mile above the earth on a poor foundation.  & its crumbling.  im mumbling through my keyboard sos to not piss anyone off cuz if the world could hear my thoughts tonight theyd probly 
i dunno.  shake their heads maybe.  maybe tell their kids not to do drugs.  probly more like not understand
& carry on bumbling through life fulfilling peoples master plan.
i fanned on this one but ill get another chance & ill take it & not break it & not adjust my stance
strike 1

No comments:

Post a Comment