1/23/13

no need for hardhat with a head like this one

they hired me from home to bang some atoms off my dome and create some nuclear fission.  
which is good my brothers cuz i dont work well with others and when the genie said wish one
i replied with a splinter in my third eye that i needed a more compatible 2nd edition
my fishin pole is broken as you can tell with whats spoken rokin good stuff on a mission
to build an addition that wont crumble when the earth it starts to rumble 
and i fumble through my thesaurus cuz i dont wanna come across porous 
all borises are spies i learned i weeded through the lies i yearned to see the friggin skies
and burned a dime sized hole through my hat thinkin try n imagine that, lincoln...

im stinkin up my keyboard this morning.  and noone heeded the warnings.
 formin fangs as they backed me into the corner this place can only get so much warmer
before it burns...

pause

im feelin much better as i compose to the world this letter 
i hope im gettin points across the field and peggin the bullseye of how i feel
cuz i dont even know at this point...
im shootin blind into the sun and wind and if sublime be a blunderment
so be it.  i had and i lost and i never payed the cost and this b my punishment
to be blount if  this joint sad to say though it may last all day it was meant to burn alone
but puffin away i remain like a mostly sick train that will WILL make it home
whether it thinks it can or not.....

No comments:

Post a Comment