12/21/13

i am but one sirius , this b my confession......... i bought the yule mule i road in on....

i have found the root,
the root of my dis compassion for lazy, for greedy, for selfish
these are my distractions, and i buy them now.
i have acted lazy, greedy, and selfish
these are faulty coping mechanisms and make my heart impure
stack these on a pyre and light it.

i am assembling a machine this life,
I've been wayward.
paddling through doldrums, searching, i am back.
i am back, reigning again over a dream.


i don't want my daughter to find a man just like me,
i want my daughter to find a better man than me.
i don't want my sons to find women just like their mother,
i want my sons to find women better than there mother.

i pray to wake a better version of me each day.....
model a future version of the future......

No comments:

Post a Comment