2/21/11

getchar flutton mon

ahhh headed for the deep southeast the turquoise blue carribbean
furrreallly im jealous my friend i could use some of that warm sand
id jump in the watta mon get my flutt on & sing my song
hey jump in the watta mon getchar flutt on & sing your song!

jamaica i wish i could b there today & cozumel calls me all the way
to her coral beaches & ancient ruins rainy hurricane season not for i & i
likes to light the fiya mon get my burn on & sing my song
yo light up the fiya mon get you singe on & sing that song!

holy mother earth blessed us with her herbs for medicinal healing
without her in the brick clay city my head b spinning reeling
fishes out the riva mon live strong & sing my song
see love what she provides live strong & sing your song!

No comments:

Post a Comment