2/9/11

someday, maybe sunday

its a good thing im goin bald cuz that way ill never go gray
never get to experience that salt n pepper wise ol way
back in the day i never felt much like a spaulding
but now my dome b quickly growing expanding, thats not balding
& anyways if we really descended from the ape, llosing hair is evolutionary
less hairy, more upright, merry scary thoughtful think patterns secondary

& its a good thing im going blind so soon i wont hafta witness the horror
im clouding my vision as we speak, whoever said glaucomas got no aura?
its gray like the thunderclouds that rolled in 2 nights ago,
it was 20 degrees hot out, & raining wicked lightning show
the sooner i lose my vision the quicker i can collect
& my dog can finally come EVERYWHERE with me, ill get him a bright red vest
& ill never hafta take my shades off again friend & my orbs can finally take a rest

No comments:

Post a Comment