1/23/11

holy shippps captain was that all one sentence?

this guy serves sentences like a burglar.
they are prolonged, sometimes vulgar always verbular.
& now im gurglin the words that were just hucked at me like furniture
dodgin ottomans duck there goes the swervin herkimers.
diamonds cuz i wears em solely on the soles of my feet
so i can tap dance trancilly whenever i hears The Beat
& feels it tween my toes all tingly forgot to breathe
<<>>, repeat, until circulation is complete
competing with my nervous system shaky hands n teeth a chatterin
none of it seems to matter tho when the subjects are a splatterin
shatterin beliefs that hands & feets cant keep to time
rhyme it up like rumi align your soul with the divine
i feel fine when words are whippin flippin cuz i got my net
& im bringin em out of thin air & slammin em down & dont forget
that im sweattin n that wet spot will surely slip up yer sneaks
whether theyre tied tight or not, even if they got no leaks

careful buddy watch your step when im at work
all my helpers have told me that i can really b a jerk
& i believe them, i got the first hand information
& the second hand is busy wwrrrrrappin me up



No comments:

Post a Comment