1/3/11

im gonna make a rug out of my dog when he goes

vacations are finally over which means that my one can gratefully begin.
but wait up recount the stack of dimes & find its decision time again.
its been a great ride but like all roads its bound to have an end, friend.

i really dont like all this weighing & flexin playing with all these perplexin
thoughts about routes that just may wind up in a land without imperfection
im destined to find it if its there ive dealt with all lifes lessons. & quenched them

& im really not into all this wrenching with the bench, ken it was best when
i was done with it, just fine when i found it, sure, but it coulda used some adjustment
& it got it. not sure if my bag has the right tool for this fix
but you know me cousin i could sure rig up some ish.
& be done with it in love with it wishin i was a different fish

in a foreign stream. & now i really dont gleam when i think about the things
that are landing on this page, paige. i mean im mean when i think about it,
even if i dont show my rage. but still noone should have to deal with me
but as we act our age time slips into the forefront & my lines dripped to the floor but
im an exellent freelancer, master director man & i was made for storefront broadway.

& so can i have the part plz i am my own artpiece & if i aint discovered by tuesday
im gonna run outta laundries. & then is when i get all ornery. im upon the
precipice with this one i hope i dont slip up n make a mess of whats below, rodney

i hope i can continue the way im headed even though i know deep down my soul will be beheaded
& the overflowin bowl will be depleted n the gasll be all leaded.
& my truckll blow up watch its gonna happen now that i said it.
should probly just stay home. i am safe here.

2 comments:

  1. thiz here shit is crazy, bouncin' @ me n I B dizy. Thiz here talk B mad. Perzonal, prolly! U rappin' and b boxin' 2 the point of WhO R! The talk seems non-sence, but iz it really? WhO R? The wordz I read R real perhaps in later monThs U will B a StAr! Gr8t post the the boys of Lorax and Sirius. Don't spend the good moments chit chating, b rappin' in the places that r, black hole seems so close but yet so far? ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. NiCk NaCk PaddY wACk...Iz that UR boNe? GoSh Sindy I mite B RitE. Run round rUn round .... iSn't that how it goez. gOOgle it thatz wut I waZ tolD sincE we haVe no braIns. U saId a ruG son huh? wIll the dOg HaVe GOLD teeeeeeth, SilVer or NUN?!!? ... wAlkd on hiS whoLe lIfe ... Do thiz dO that. Sit.sTaY. comE. MaN R U WACK? LoYAL breedz R haRd 2 finD that's 4 SurE, so wHeN u fiND that 1 stick wIt THE! anD VAcaTIons? Wut IZ that? pRior 2 werK PERHAPS ... nOw ThaT I am growN ain't nun of tHaT. I C hours ANd dayZ the 4 walLs n thEY speek 2 me liKE I B their fRend. NoTT sO sUre bout that, FREND? tHe boZZes cum N U tELL All the truthz that R liez, and LiE when it's the TRUTH. FreND? sO FrEELancr U say, I'd haVe 2 aGree, u c .... nO bossez but ME N whEN I spEEk bacK I talK END noW that'S waCk! brOOKlyn BroOklyn or BroadWAY biLLBoaRd I shINE 2 miNe, sTREm no NEeD u say FREND, or CUZ as U sEd. WUtz ThaT thEY Sayin' WhY do Today wHAT U cen DO 2mOrrow? Oh waIT thAT'S backwerDZ. Don'T LizeN 2 ME! ClunKEY gURL, SOme mITE B sAYiN' ..... I b TalKIN' ... PeACe Boyz .... I will ReeD n NO lonGER poSt, BE the StarZ u want ... buT tHE reaL sayin' GOEZ DO 2day DoN'T put it OFF tiLl 2morrOw. uR ShiNNIN' ... TuezDAy, pOlterY, ... DirTY cloZEths, dOG rUg ...

    ReplyDelete