1/7/11

precipice

i can feel rock underfoot, but right there: no thingness.
im guessin this is the precipice.
& im left with this selflessness in my left,
& up against my right breast i got my snorkle & life vest.
if this is that scratch which they all yearn to itch
than it must b the precipice
the rest of this world is rigorous
a wee bit spasmodic for the likes of this vantrilliquist.
but i got no puppet. my 12 year old puppy
is a bit wry & fed up with listening & shit. not havin it.
in fact its like telling a rock to stop rollin.
yellin at inanimate objects doesnt usually do the trick.

my flight test ascended to the heavens this morn &
i come back down to find myself on the precipice.
& im left with this achey-chesty senselessness.
& i dont know how to end with this
good thing there is no ending.
just a comma followed by whatever sirius B gonna spit
so here b your comma my brotha now get up n get down with it

,

No comments:

Post a Comment